Welcome to the Stihl Forum -- Check in Here First!

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
GREETINGS to all Stihl equipment owners!

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your Stihl power tools (that is, if your mower has a name). Maybe attach a photo or two of your equipment.

Also, if you haven't done so already, you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Stihl owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it.

We want to make this the best resource for Stihl owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Stihl stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.

JoeDirt

Forum Newbie
Threads
hello my name is joe and i owne many stihl products, actually thats all i will owne, but one has me baffeld :confused2:
GREETINGS to all Stihl equipment owners!

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your Stihl power tools (that is, if your mower has a name). Maybe attach a photo or two of your equipment.

Also, if you haven't done so already, you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Stihl owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it.

We want to make this the best resource for Stihl owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Stihl stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.

Pathfinder20

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Welcome to the Stihl Forum -- Check in Here First!
Hello Stihl forum!!!

I have 4 Stihl products. An FS76 trimmer that I have owned for almost 20 years. Still running great.
An FS55 trimmer. A hand carry blower, and an OS25 chainsaw. Live in SE Florida. Use there tools for residential use. Have occasional maintainence problems like anything else. Hope to use forum to get and share info on keeping equipment running in top condition.

Hello to all.

Pathfinder20

fxgardner

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello! I found this forum while searching for some info on one of my Stihl trimmers.

dougb110

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello all,

I'm a new member from Tennessee and own a Stihl FS55 which I just got through taking apart becasue it wouldn't start and got it running (at least temporarily) by sanding the surface of the coil arms where they ride close to the flywheel. I suspect I'll soon be replacing the coil with a new one. I'll be posting a question soon about something I found in the process.

Thanks

Doug

classicmowers

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi all, a newbie with a recently acquired fs45 trimmer, in the process of getting it running, a few questions to ask here and there :smile:

Popeye

Threads
I have an FS90R trimmer and an MS250 chainsaw.

Dalmatian

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello Stihl forum, I currently own and use 2 FS90's, HS45, and a MS290. Then MS290 I haven't used yet but I'm sure it will perform greatly as most of Stihl's equipment.

Dex

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello stihl forum....i am new to this site and own a 031 av chainsaw

m&p45

Threads
Greetings stihl forum! I've got a BG55 and a recently purchased MS170