TO NEW MEMBERS ! From an OLD MEMBER

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
WELCOME to LMF, We hope to help you with your lawn-equipment issues. In order for US to help YOU, it will save much time & frustration,IF you provide us some information about your machine, there are THOUSANDS of different machines out there, so asking about a GTX -xxx or LMYY-xxx is usually the SERIES of a machine, locate your ID plate/ sticker (locations vary so see your MFG'S website for location information,) (a great many are located under the seat, others are elsewhere,) your help on this, speeds up how we find the info. needed to help YOU ! It makes for a better experience for all concerned, IF your ID info is missing for some reason, then pictures are suggested, remember WE can't see what you can ! see example :

GET INFO.JPG ....click to enlarge

also, you might consider taking lots of pictures when you work on your machine, pics are a GREAT way to see / remember which way parts go-together, (ever remove the springs & linkages of a carburetor, or even the "deck-belts" ), they actually become your re-assembly manual, or help to "show" a part or area being discussed, ( a picture is worth a thousand words is true in a lot of cases here !! ) Hope you enjoy your visits here .........Boobala

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads
Thank Boobala, nice message for new members.

For those who can not read or are too busy the info is available via teletap

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Thank Boobala, nice message for new members.

For those who can not read or are too busy the info is available via teletap

Well Thanks Doc, I hope it doesn't fall on deaf ears, might make things a lil easier for ALL us. And what is "teletap" ..?? excuse my ignorance PLEASE !

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads
phone for the deaf

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
Well Thanks Doc, I hope it doesn't fall on deaf ears, might make things a lil easier for ALL us. And what is "teletap" ..?? excuse my ignorance PLEASE !

What ??

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
phone for the deaf

I know there's hearing devices for hearing impaired folks, but I never heard of that ! ... Again, I thank you Doc !! ..:thumbsup: