ohv 175 carburator replaced

JAYJAY

Threads
hi guys, just replace the whole carb on my ohv175. not the issue i have it rev up and down. do i have to ajuste the carb when its new? i tried everything with the governor and nothing. so im wondering if its the carb that i have to ajust. i think its a serie 7 because its a plactic bowl and dont see any screw to set it. theres a round cap on the side that it looks like there a screw there.

thank for the help

EngineMan

Lawn Addict
Threads
SERIES 7 CARBURETORS (EMISSION)
The Series 7 carburetor is an emissions grade carburetor used on medium frame vertical shaft overhead valve engines. It has a non-metallic bowl and
a snap-on bowl retainer to connect it to the carburetor body. This model has a fixed main jet and a fixed idle jet; both are located in the carburetor bowl. The float bowl, float, nozzle, and venturi are non-metallic, which eliminates the corrosion and varnishing problems associated with similar metallic parts. Common service areas of the carburetor are contained in the fuel bowl, which include the float, needle, seat and main nozzle emulsion tube. All of these parts can be serviced without removing the carburetor body from the engine.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 2

JAYJAY

Threads
SERIES 7 CARBURETORS (EMISSION)
The Series 7 carburetor is an emissions grade carburetor used on medium frame vertical shaft overhead valve engines. It has a non-metallic bowl and
a snap-on bowl retainer to connect it to the carburetor body. This model has a fixed main jet and a fixed idle jet; both are located in the carburetor bowl. The float bowl, float, nozzle, and venturi are non-metallic, which eliminates the corrosion and varnishing problems associated with similar metallic parts. Common service areas of the carburetor are contained in the fuel bowl, which include the float, needle, seat and main nozzle emulsion tube. All of these parts can be serviced without removing the carburetor body from the engine.

ok so my problem is not the carburator. what else can it make it go up and down