Exmark navigatir lose power when start running

Jluke

Forum Newbie
Threads
I got 2013 exmark navigator with ch640 kohler engine. And recently it lose power. Starting okay bout when start driving low to high speed it stops.
It run very slow speed but try to engage blade or try to speed up , then it tried to stop. I changed fuel filter, air filter, engine oil and filter and fuel pump. Bit it is still the same. Is it may be carburetor??

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
I have read this 3 or 4 times and can not make it out. Is the engine failing or the drive failing? Could you be a little more descriptive?

dfbroxy

Threads
It sounds to me like the engine isnt getting enough fuel and your on the right track. Carefully clean the carb. Also clean the fuel tank. After that if there is still a problem, it could be a bad fuel line. One more thing you might want to check fuel silonoid operation when you clean carb. It could be sticking or need to be replaced altogather.

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
:welcome:

Welcome to the forum!

I'm going to move this thread over to our Exmark section.

Jluke

Forum Newbie
Threads
It sounds to me like the engine isnt getting enough fuel and your on the right track. Carefully clean the carb. Also clean the fuel tank. After that if there is still a problem, it could be a bad fuel line. One more thing you might want to check fuel silonoid operation when you clean carb. It could be sticking or need to be replaced altogather.

I will try clean carb and update the result