Newbie from Alabama

NorthBama

Threads
That"s nice looks like a nice area and the weather is a little warmer also.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Little warmer? Get's hot as a June bride.

How "HOT" does a "June-Bride" get..?? I got a October Bride,a little old and kinda cold, should I trade her in ..?? ..:laughing:..:laughing:

riverdrift

Forum Newbie
Threads
How "HOT" does a "June-Bride" get..?? I got a October Bride,a little old and kinda cold, should I trade her in ..?? ..:laughing:..:laughing:
Yeah, well...I got a December bride and she's almost as old as me, which I remember when Eisenhower was president. That's getting on up there. But after over 4 decades she can still cook good so I probable won't trade her in. You keep your's too because the way this thing is going if either of our little ladys see these posts we gonna be in a position to blackmail each other.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Yeah, well...I got a December bride and she's almost as old as me, which I remember when Eisenhower was president. That's getting on up there. But after over 4 decades she can still cook good so I probable won't trade her in. You keep your's too because the way this thing is going if either of our little ladys see these posts we gonna be in a position to blackmail each other.

HMmmm ... THAT Right Kemosabe !! ..:laughing:.:laughing:
I've known my present wife over 55 yrs. BUT we've only been married for 4 yrs. I grew up in their home during the summers when her brothers & I raced Go-Karts, Viet-Nam came along , we went separate ways, we both got married ,families, etc, her 1st husband died, I was divorced, and was always in touch with her brother, he arranged a meeting and that's it in a nutshell !..Sorry we lost all those years in-between, but it's fun as hell makin -up for lost time ..:thumbsup:..:laughing:..:laughing:

riverdrift

Forum Newbie
Threads
HMmmm ... THAT Right Kemosabe !! ..:laughing:.:laughing:
I've known my present wife over 55 yrs. BUT we've only been married for 4 yrs. I grew up in their home during the summers when her brothers & I raced Go-Karts, Viet-Nam came along , we went separate ways, we both got married ,families, etc, her 1st husband died, I was divorced, and was always in touch with her brother, he arranged a meeting and that's it in a nutshell !..Sorry we lost all those years in-between, but it's fun as hell makin -up for lost time ..:thumbsup:..:laughing:..:laughing:
Congratulations and best wishes to you two newly weds. I hope you bought your brother-in-law a nice steak dinner. As far as Nam goes, I was one step ahead as my mother sent me my draft notice two weeks after leaving for boot camp for the Navy. Did my time and got out, never wanted to go out on that ocean again. My wife tried for 25 years to get me to go on a cruise, finally wound up going with her sister. So, we are having out first cold spell this winter, raining and just dismal weather and I have been unable to do anything with the bus (what I call the Hustler). Doesn't matter, we are leaving for Pigeon Forge Monday for a few days. Guess we'll see what real winter weather is.