Looking for float-Bowl gasket for the Chinese carburetors walk-behind mowers

edgenet

Threads
  • / Looking for float-Bowl gasket for the Chinese carburetors walk-behind mowers
Looking for float-Bowl gasket for the Chinese carbs that are installed on all the lawnmower engines these days.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
  • / Looking for float-Bowl gasket for the Chinese carburetors walk-behind mowers
Looking for float-Bowl gasket for the Chinese carbs that are installed on all the lawnmower engines these days.

There are about a dozen or more different rip off engines that originate from China so you will need to be a bit more specific.
Some are B & S copies, Some are Honda copies some are copies of engines I am not familiar with.
Some are EPA compliant so do not have primers, some are not and have fuel primers and they all use different gaskets.

edgenet

Threads
Thank-you for your response I did some digging and the best I could find is an MTD part number 951-11589 I do not want to pay $6 US for a silly gasket. The reason I am looking for just the gasket every-time I remove the bowl to clean-out the jets in most cases the gasket rips or falls off. At this point all I need is the dam gasket to complete the job. I have gaskets for B&S and Tec engines which I buy for 50 cents. I did buy a bunch for honda engine they are just a bit large and not working.

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
The days of 50 cent gaskets was gone years ago. 6 dollars sounds about right unless you make your own gasket. This is the very reason repair cost is getting out of site any more.

edgenet

Threads
For Americans call Stens and the part # 485-970
For Canadians Call Vickers part# 23-13250

The above gaskets should fit all snowblower and walk behind lawnmowers, The knock-off carbs are copies Honda GX110 engine carbs.