Service Manuals

rogerFS90av

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi,
I have an older FS90av and a newer FS55RC that aren't running. Does anyone know where I can find service manuals for these two machines?
Thanks,
Roger

Lawn Addict
Threads
Roger- Be patient, I know there are online manuals. I have a couple that I got the links from here.

Hopefully the members that have those will post up when they can.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Roger,
You already have 2 replies telling you that you will not find Stihl manuals on line and both of us offered to email you a copy of what we had.
Stihl will not allow any of it's IT to be held on line.
If you do a thorough search you will find hundreds of links to Stihl manuals and all of them will bring up a 404 page not found error because Stihl make you take them down.
Every now & then you might find some on evilbay and in most cases you get outbid ( by Stihl ).
I was lucky enough to get a digital download of Stihl's web site several years ago , again off evilbay.
Ebay sent me a notice that the product was no longer available & the lister had been banned within hours of my purchase.
So if you see something, get it quick.

Some of the European parts shops will give you read only access to selected parts books.
OTOH just about every owners manual is available as a free download from Stihl.

Offer still stands.
Click on my name to open the members page & send me a private email.
I generally check this site out when I stop for a cup of tea or sit down to place a parts order, just remember I am in OZ so my time is your tomorrow.

rogerFS90av

Forum Newbie
Threads
I recently purchased a FS90av trimmer with a split fuel tank that hasn't been started in years and I'd like to go through it before I put it to work.

Jim and others have helped me out with all of the other documentation that I was looking for but I'm still missing the service manual for this machine.

upupandaway

Threads
I recently purchased a FS90av ...split fuel tank

I have a spare tank from a 65 i could sell u if it fits.

Can u post a pic of the tank? I belive it should be pretty close if not identical to ths fs65 tank. Im not sure cuz i've never see the 90 without the strap around the tank off.

rogerFS90av

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks, but I ordered a tank from a local dealer who said that he has a source for NOS. I'll let you know if that falls through.