Now the MAC 3516 Chainsaw problem

Threads
We got 3 inches of the white Sneaux.. I like the snow but not the ice, In fact when it snowed it wasn't that cold.. The water we had standing from the 4 inches of rain the 3 days before didn't even freeze.......... No icicles neither, we got jipped........ LOL

TheBishop

Threads
Merry Christmas,

In a few weeks when the weather settles down I'll work again at starting the MAC3516.

If I fail again after a few tries, if you still don't mind, I bring it to you in the early spring.

This time of year is very busy and today, Christmas Day, we just got back home from New Orleans. Yesterday was spent in Lake Charles.

Tomorrow we stay home.

Merry Christmas, I hope yours was good too.

Threads
Anytime Ya'll want to come over is fine with me...... Call first though....

I think I have a kit for that saw............

What carb and number on it ???

We had a Bon Temp over here for the fete..... Plenty of great friends and food ~!~!

TheBishop

Threads
The carb is a WT348.

I have several carb kit parts never used.

Tomorrow I start work on my truck. It overheated and left us on the road. 2 gal of water and we are back home. I hope it's not a head gasket.

When everything settles down I'll try the MAC again. I have to stop working on something to keep from tossing it out. I go back fresh again and again.

Threads
It's fixed........... There were a couple issues with the carb and a fuel line. One was cut not far from the primer ........ The fuel lines were in the correct order, but ............. Gas was spitting up thru the carb into the filter box area.....

Seems that some one worked on it before Bishop did.......... I noticed a fuel line was broken and I got that solved..

He Copied what he saw when the carb came apart...... There were 2 gaskets on the metering side and the metering lever was bent up way too high........

I got that problem straighted out.. Then I noticed there was a leak between the carb body where it bolts in into the saw when I got it running........ Gas and air bubbles is a NO NO....

We went to 2 different shops and they were out of those gaskets..... I did not have one in stock also.... Oh well we said..... Bishop will get a gasket in a few days.......

Good to go now ~!~!