The blades on internet that are 6 for 42.00.......

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Believe it or not , I am not trying to be arguementative and have continued this mainly for the benefit of others as the OP has obviously gone off in a hissy fit.
Most blades come in a variety of lifts.
Some of the older Cub blades come as sand ( flat ) , Low lift , Std lift, High lift, mulching & Bagging.
Then there are residential blades & commercial blades ( which are thicker & wider )
And of course after market blades.

Craftsman is a brand name so this mower could have been made by Murray, MTD. , Noma, Ayp and heaven only knows who else.
Funny enough all of those makers have a variety of optional blades, and some like Cub can be 5 to 10 options plus stuff like Gators in 6 grades

So no the OP had not supplied anywhere near enough information for anything other than the very general response that he got.
The blades he bought might very well have been good or total trash but there was no way of determining this without some very easy to provide information.
AS noted in the previous email a total of 1 swipe and 4 keystrokes, not a lot to ask or an overly onerous task.

The only piece of information he gave us was it was a Craftsman brand ( that narrows it down to around 750 ) ride ons and it had a 54" deck which one would imagine is a 3 blade deck.
So that narrows it down to around the 500 mark.
Now there a lots of 3 blade decks, some with 3 identical blades while others with 2 long & 1 short blade.
For all I know it might even be a 2 blade deck.
Some are fabricated, some are pressed, some are deep , some are shallow some have steel spindle housings some have alloy spindle housings, some have 3 bolt munts some have 6 bolt maounts, all of this is important.
Hell the clown did not even say weather his mower has an electric or manual PTO and that makes a massive difference.

He may as well have asked will a $ 2 shirt from Walmart fit my uncle Bill ?

blackchevy3de

Threads
............they are wider and heavier and have less lift than the originals. Does anybody know if they will throw it out as good as the others or are they more prone to pile up the grass, Are they harder on the belts and so forth because they are so wide and heavy? This is the 54 inch deck.
I HAVE THEM ON MY CRAFTMAN GT 5000 WITH A 54" DECK ,I LIKE THEM AND THEY THROW THE GRASS OUT GREAT