Homemade snowblower

JAYJAY

Threads
Hi there did anyone built one of these or know someone my question is the pulley size

asset.jpg

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
What part are you building? The whole unit or the bracket to connect it to the mower? Witch pulley. Engine pulley or pulley on the snow thrower?

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads
for some reason I cant get the picture to enlarge to see what you are talking about. You are asking about homemade hook up?

mowerman05

Threads
He has another post with the same title, that picture does enlarge. Looks like a Ariel’s on a riding mower.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Would need to know what model you are modeling it after.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
No way to tell with a standalone snow blower to a lawnmower mounted snow blower. But I would try the pulley that is used to run the mower deck. It is what you would use if you purchased a Lawnmower mounted snow blower.

JAYJAY

Threads
No way to tell with a standalone snow blower to a lawnmower mounted snow blower. But I would try the pulley that is used to run the mower deck. It is what you would use if you purchased a Lawnmower mounted snow blower.
Yes that's what I will use but I need a convertion like the video between the motor and blower.
For example if I have 3 inch on the crankshaft of the motor and 8 inch on the blower should I use the same size in the middle a 8 inch with the motor and 3 inch going to the blower