This Vet needs some help with a 718D Grasshopper cracking Dis-Flex-Coupling

1Marine

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / This Vet needs some help with a 718D Grasshopper cracking Dis-Flex-Coupling
Hello Every body, the trouble I am having is my 718 D keeps cracking the Dis-Flex-Coupling for some unknown reason to me, I can not get a days cut with them, I have changed with NEW Parts, Dis-Flex-Coupling hub, Coupling connector, Coupling adapter, Coupling spacers, cap screws all bolts nuts and washers, I have put in all new from front to back, anyone have any idea why the are cracking. I am at my wits end, Thanks So Much for your help and your time. Marine

173abn

Threads
Sorry Marine I can't help you however have you called Grasshopper? They have good service techs that might be able to help. Number is 316 345 8621...russ

1Marine

Forum Newbie
Threads
Sorry Marine I can't help you however have you called Grasshopper? They have good service techs that might be able to help. Number is 316 345 8621...russ

Thank You For Your Time Russ, I have not called them, but thanks to you I will tomorrow, I will let you know how I make out Buddy, Thanks Again.