High Lift Blade

vans

Forum Newbie
Threads
I've had my 2186-44 for 600 hours, bagged a lot of grass and leaves through the years.
I'm getting ready to replace blades again and wonder why the factory only gave me 1 high lift blade instead of three, I'm guessing maybe that's all I need, but wonder if installing 3 high lift would help with discharge

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Wellll that's a new one to me, every time I've changed blades on a rider, the blades were all of the same configuration, I think to avoid mis-information, you should check your owners manual, along with a parts manual, perhaps a dealer can help, or... you can try calling the manufacturer of your machine, Please keep us informed of your findings, it may prove helpful to others ..:thumbsup:

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I've had my 2186-44 for 600 hours, bagged a lot of grass and leaves through the years.
I'm getting ready to replace blades again and wonder why the factory only gave me 1 high lift blade instead of three, I'm guessing maybe that's all I need, but wonder if installing 3 high lift would help with discharge

No fitting 3 high lifts would cause grass to stick & build up under the deck.
The high lift goes on the discharge side to add the extra oomph to shove the grass up the chute.