Threads
I want to know the date or year of my Honda Lawnmower,
HRR216KSDC,Seril No.MZCG 6378553.

robert@honda

Lawn Addict
Threads
I want to know the date or year of my Honda Lawnmower,
HRR216KSDC,Seril No.MZCG 6378553.

First, Honda mowers don't have model years like cars. Mower are manufactured during various times of the year, and Honda tracks running changes with a version code called a K-number. For example, the HRR series of mowers has been in production for 8+ years, and is currently at the K9 version. FYI, all HRR mowers were/are built at Honda's plant in Swepsonville, NC.

If this were a USA-spec mower, I could tell you the approximate date it was built, but I don't have access to records for Canada-spec models, sorry. You might be able to get some more details by contacting Honda Canada Customer Relations....

Honda Customer Relations
180 Honda Blvd.
Markham, ON
L6C 0H9

Toll Free: 1-888-9-HONDA-9 (1-888-946-6329)
Hours: 8:00 am to 7:30 pm Mon to Fri (EST)

Fragger

Threads
WOW Robert ,that was an earful , even for me .:laughing: since most my mowers are curbside or flood damage i had never worried about the year.. but it is good information.thank you for sharing your infimitive wisdon:thumbsup:

robert@honda

Lawn Addict
Threads
WOW Robert ,that was an earful , even for me .:laughing: since most my mowers are curbside or flood damage i had never worried about the year.. but it is good information.thank you for sharing your infimitive wisdon:thumbsup:

Just curious, but any idea how this Canadian-spec mower ended up in Texas?

HRR216KSDC <----the C = Canadian spec.....A USA spec model would have the name HRR216SDA

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
Just curious, but any idea how this Canadian-spec mower ended up in Texas?

HRR216KSDC <----the C = Canadian spec.....A USA spec model would have the name HRR216SDA

The OP is in Canada....

Fragger

Threads
It could be someone move from Canada ND brought it with them.