Tiger Cat 52”, which engine?

mcdonell

Threads
Sorry I apparently missed the fact you were talking about not being able to get tools in to a Cheeta and not Tiger Cat. I will have to look at a Cheeta the next time I see one at the dealer and investigate this further.

That's ok. I appreciate your sharing your experience.

With my Cheetah, the gas tanks are protruding forward just enough to block using a impact on both outside spindles. I learned early on to store near the Cheetah a 15/16 wrench, extra long breaker bar with socket, and a new bolt/nut.

My son has a new Cat, I will share your instructions for changing the blades.

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
That's ok. I appreciate your sharing your experience.

With my Cheetah, the gas tanks are protruding forward just enough to block using a impact on both outside spindles. I learned early on to store near the Cheetah a 15/16 wrench, extra long breaker bar with socket, and a new bolt/nut.

My son has a new Cat, I will share your instructions for changing the blades.

I am 61 years old and I can change the blades on a Tiger Cat by myself normally in less than 10 minutes. Two of us can normally change the blades on two of them in under 10 minutes.

As soon as I go by the dealership where they have some Cheetahs I want to look at that. I was thinking about possibly getting a Cheetah but if that is the case I have no desire to own one.
We just change blades too often to do that.