2 flat acres, 10K budget... Which Zero Turn?

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Boo-
you got me. Does giving her a pickle tickle count ? 'sides we have a nice comfy couch. :laughing:

Numbers ! WOW !! I never heard about "pickle-tickle" (is that one from the ladie's) yeah, I found it amusing, that when women reach a certain age, it seems they begin to at least think about that kinda "fun" more often, YES by all means a "pickle-tickle" counts, BUT is a "hole" lot more effective if adjoined with an object THEY value, a gift certificate at her favorite shoe or jewelry store appears to be the most effective way of grabbing their attention which may lead to fulfilling YOUR intention ! ( did that make sense ?? ) ..:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yes that made sense. And it is an object that she values. She loves playing with it. :laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Yes that made sense. And it is an object that she values. She loves playing with it. :laughing:

AHhh yes, I thought it would, BUT .. being off topic on THIS thread, we should, if you care to, move it over to the (yard-man transaxle rebuild) thread !!

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yes agreed, lets do that. :thumbsup: