Snow cab

Bullseye

Threads
:laughing: I am 261 myself!!! I would say that generator would be a perfect fit, since it's green and yellow, maybe if it found its way into the background of a picture of one of those x3's of yours....

I'm not sure exactly what it's worth, but I just have about 600ft of sidewalk, which is concrete, and a neighbor's driveway, which is really short, and concrete, and I run downhill (only like 8%, it's not much of a hill) on the asphalt to shove everything out of the way so the city doesn't plow us in. It is entirely possible I've got help from the concrete maybe? I really don't know anything about plowing, until I got this blade I'd never done it at all on anything, and after the 1st snow, I realized it was the 2nd best money I'd ever spent, first being this rider, I've never had one of these either. Absolute little miracles of getting things done!!:wink:

Right now the windmill is standing in our dining room! I wish my X300 was there with it. :laughing: It snowed throughout yesterday and I got lots of seat time in. I always take my old Troybilt (pre-MTD) walk behind snowthrower and clear a path for our miniature Schnauzer in the backyard. My neighbors thought I was crazy until they realized I was doing it for Scooter.

~Lee

bricooper78

Threads
:laughing::laughing: Oh we've all been there!!!!!!!

So now I'll need to make sure Scooter is in that picture, too! Just whenever you get around to it, no rush, I'm a dog guy, and if anyone isn't, well I just don't care about that hahaha!

Bullseye

Threads
I'll get a shot of the Scoots soon. We always had hunting dogs; proud majestic, faithful Labrador Retrievers, fun loving Setters, and two crazy Beagles. I never thought I would ever have a dog with "Miniature" in her breed. When we go for walks she protects me! She doesn't know she's small and has tried to intimidate German Shepards! Thank goodness the Shepards had senses of humor.

Just received two 54 watt, 4320 Lumens Cree LED lamps that I'll put on my X300 in place of a pair of smaller ones. The smaller LEDs will go on the X390 that I use for grass cutting and leaf collection. I haven't really needed any lighting for those tasks yet, but ya never can tell...

~Lee