54" FLIP UP PRICE

Top98Percent

Threads
My local deal said there wasn't much room on any of these, but you never know when you get late in the year if they're stuck with stock.

Make an offer, they can only say no.

Alaguy

Threads
Hustler site is showing $500 off at dealers only until the end of the year, for the flip-up.

neetan

Threads
I know you had your heart set on a Flip up, but may I suggest that you look at the whole line. If the flip up is needed for cleaning, then look at a good hoist like a Pro lift http://www.tscstores.com/500LB-HEAVY-DUTY-TRACTOR-LIFT-P30135.aspx
This was my concern when I purchased and was looking into costs, when I decided that "if there is more parts then we have more things to go wrong"

But if space is an issue and you are looking at where to put it then invest in a shed, or even In my area people have been looking at the used shipping containers.

Plus with the winter season coming, and I have done my last cut with snow on the way. This gives you the upper hand with the dealer, do not go back in to see the dealer ~ play the waiting game and you know he needs cash and will call you if He knows you. This is a way of getting a better price but have a back up plan that allows you to walk away.

Good luck!

Lawn Addict
Threads
I agree, this is wheeling & dealing time of year. Making them aware you could pay cash is a plus to your advantage in the haggle imo.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
I agree, this is wheeling & dealing time of year. Making them aware you could pay cash is a plus to your advantage in the haggle imo.

Not always so true. They get kickbacks from anyone they setup credit through.

menards

Forum Newbie
Threads
GREAT FORUM,TRADED 2014 TORO TIMECUTTER 5060 FOR 2018 HUSLER 54" FLIP UP,FORTUNE ENOGH TO TRADE EVERY 4 SEASONS NEW MOWERS WITH WARRANTY MAKES LIFE EASYER,GOT 1,383 LESS THAN I PAID FOR THE TORO 345.75 PER YEAR,KINDA LIKE LEASEING.YES THE HUSTLER RETAILED MORE THAN THE TORO,OUT THE DOOR WITH TAXES AND EXTRA DECK AND DRIVE BELT 2,820

Mr. Mower

Threads
I know you had your heart set on a Flip up, but may I suggest that you look at the whole line. If the flip up is needed for cleaning, then look at a good hoist like a Pro lift http://www.tscstores.com/500LB-HEAVY-DUTY-TRACTOR-LIFT-P30135.aspx
This was my concern when I purchased and was looking into costs, when I decided that "if there is more parts then we have more things to go wrong"

But if space is an issue and you are looking at where to put it then invest in a shed, or even In my area people have been looking at the used shipping containers.

Plus with the winter season coming, and I have done my last cut with snow on the way. This gives you the upper hand with the dealer, do not go back in to see the dealer ~ play the waiting game and you know he needs cash and will call you if He knows you. This is a way of getting a better price but have a back up plan that allows you to walk away.

Good luck!

Respected answer to the original post.

I own a Raptor 54" flip up and the flip up feature was one that really made my decision to purchase it. The ease of access of just flipping up the entire deck to clean underneath is an awesome feature to have on any riding mower.

Why would I have to spend more money on another item just to have access underneath the mowers deck when I can just flip it up?

I know and completely understand to each their own and whatever works best for an individual is perfectly fine and I can respect each individuals decision.

As far as more parts going wrong, etc. well I don't see it that way because whether it's a flip up or not anything going wrong on any riding mower is still the same, it'll still need to be fixed. Not only that but when I purchased my Raptor flip up I was even given a 4 year warranty on the entire mower.

So far so good.