Growing Grass Inside?

D

(deleted)

Nice idea. I'm thinking about trying it out. Got some exciting article on Google related to that. Selecting the appropriate type of grass seed is very important for indoor purpose. It may seem inconceivable that turf grasses can grow indoors.

RjMaan

Threads
I don't think that it is possible to grow grass in side the house only if you provide the artificial light because it needs sunlight to grow.

daziel70

Forum Newbie
Threads
INDOORS ?? then outdoors ..?? Hmmmm, .. me thinks you're smokin what you're growin, that's the only grass that grows well indoors (with a set-up of course)...:laughing:..:laughing:

lol

D

(deleted)

I don't think that it is possible to grow grass in side the house only if you provide the artificial light because it needs sunlight to grow.

There are some kind of grasses which grows inside like turf grasses, variegated carex or zebra grasses and you have to give them sunlight also. One of the best grasses for growing indoors is ryegrass. It produces interesting panicles in spring and grows rapidly.

1pep

Threads
The secret fix and prevention of for curing a cat that throws up ......... Short hair cats, they puke because of hair balls for the most part.

My wife loved the hairy, fuzzy cats, every time one passed we would get a short hair ..... problem solved..

Love cats cool interesting creatures,

pep