Bronco 42" deck

DollyDimple

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have the above machine which I purchased from a dealer in 2014 in Ireland, however the dealer has pulled a fast one and sold me a machine which he can offer no back up on ( he got it from a supplier in the UK as a job lot) and left me to fend for myself!

The problem I have with the machine is that it has been assembled incorrectly and the cutting height only works on the two highest positions with the lower three burying into the lawn, this has not really been a problem as I am able to cut the grass each week so it never gets high, however I have just been on vacation to Boston (had a great time) and left my son to cut the lawn whilst we were away.

Sure as eggs are eggs the deck idler pulley sheared off and the grass was not cut for three weeks, it was about 8" by the time we returned home, my son skyped a dealer local to where we were staying with the model type and the part number so all I had to do was collect it! Brilliant.

My question is, does any one know how to set the correct height adjustment for my 42" Bronco?

The owners manual states that it is able to cut 10" high grass