T11044 Swisher

Fragger

Threads
Anyone have a Swisher pull behind T-11044?? mine keeps slinging belts any help would be graetly preciated .:frown:

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
Check pulley alignment. You could have a problem with the pulleys not lining up, And the belt tension arm will get worn over time, and sag, which throws the belt off. Also check the condition of the belt guides. If they are not correctly installed with the correct spacing from the required pulleys will allow the belt to come off when the belt is disengaged on a manual pto unit.

I have also noticed that you have been replying to post the are 4-5 years old. Check the date in the upper left corner before replying. Reopening old threads and multiple posting tends to irritate the techs around here.

Fragger

Threads
thank you, you are quiet observant if that's all it takes to upset the techs then maybe they need a different line of work............... it just amazed me how many one line threads there were where no one had responded. kind ah makes me wonder just what the hell i am doing here ..
GOOD BYE !!

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
The reason there are so many one line threads is because people will post in general repairs, and also say Troybilt. So some people will reply in one thread and some in others. And then there is no continuity in the replies. Also people will get upset because nobody answered there question with 10 minutes ( and that has actually happened) and then nobody will reply to them because of the attitude.

I about guarantee that anybody on any forum that brings up old threads that are several years old will get chastised.

Fragger

Threads
I am on alot of fishing forums and i guarntee you i never seen so many poeple get the panties wadded up as i have on this one, over nothing simple stuff like asking a silly question.. .I only resonded t oget the board moving but you gonna chastize me you need to get over i t and worry about more serioous things in life .Life is too short for bullshit and i have seen some of the response s in her that would not be tolerated if i was the administrator /moderator, if you treat me with dignity and respect you'll get the same. you start to sling crap , then it is gonna get all over you. :thumbdown: