Kubota T1600H

carving

Threads
MY T1600H is very hard to start. Mabey a little advice would help?

Briana

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hey there - WELCOME to LMF!

I moved your thread to the Kubota Forum. :smile:

carving

Threads
[trQUOTE=carving;30388]MY T1600H is very hard to start. Mabey a little advice would help?[/QUOTE] Trying to send picture ,no luck yet

carving

Threads
More details on your engine might help
When starting turns over a few times then goes real slow as if battery no charged or in gear.I wonder if the starter needs some work? It doesn't have a hour meter but has been used a lot on a strawberry farm.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Are you sure the glow plugs are working... Many small diesels need good glow plugs to get started, even in the heat of summer... You also will need good battery cables and clean connections, that little 2 cylinder draws a lot of current to start... :smile:KennyV

carving

Threads
Are you sure the glow plugs are working... Many small diesels need good glow plugs to get started, even in the heat of summer... You also will need good battery cables and clean connections, that little 2 cylinder draws a lot of current to start... :smile:KennyV

The tractor is at the lake(60 miles) so it will be a few days before I get up there. Thanks for the information, I'll get back with you then.

carving

Threads
A friend said it may be the compression that makes it get so hard to turn over, says a LITTLE shot of starter fluid may help?

carving

Threads
I just got home caught some nice bream, the temp. was 109 yesterday so had to go fishing early. I tried a tolling motor heavy duty battery on the T1600H and it started right up so I cut a piece of plywood and made a platform for it right behind the battery compartment, it worked fine so I guess that solves my problem. Will the larger battery hurt anything?