is it worth it

Threads
Not in my area and not at My buddy David's house not far on the west side of the storm.

I am in south west Louisiana. We didn't see a drop of rain or wind. The news media hypes all that up.

A buddy lives in the impact area and it was was nothing. He is in Biloxi Ms. on the coast.

Thanx for the concern ~!~!

sgkent

Lawn Addict
Threads
Good to hear. LA is a beautiful state. My ex-wife's family was from Bunkie. You might get a kick out of this - my family is from the south but even so I was not that familiar with Southern LA speak. I asked my 90 yr old grandfather-in-law the first time we were there with the kids if it was safe for them to go outback because they lived on a Bayou. I asked "is it safe for the kids to play out back, do you have poison ivy, sumac, cotton mouth, or alligators out back?" He answered what I thought was "the bear out back." "The bear out back, I asked, you have bear here too?' He said, "No, the bear out back, the bear out back!" Took me about a minute to figure out he was saying, "In the Bayou out back." :) So the answer was yes.