F935 pto engagement switch

Anthony ramsey

Forum Newbie
Threads
I read a post on here the other day where someone converted the pro magnetic switch to a toggle switch. Was wondering if anyone could tell me how to do this?

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
I thought I already posted a basic how too but I guess not.
First things first, you have to find the actual PTO stitch. I found mind by following the PTO wires back from the PTO to the switch. I disconnected the switch wires from the switch and wired 4 wires to the plug. You need to test the switch to see what it is doing in each pole on each position. Mine was on/off with the swith not pushed and off/on with it pushed. I purched a 4 pole off/on switch and attached the 4 wires to the switch and mounted the switch.

I then later change the toggle switch to a red button style switch. I just like the pull up push down type of switch.

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
:welcome:

Welcome to the forum!

I'm going to move this thread over to our John Deere section.

mjb8fj

Threads
I read a post on here the other day where someone converted the pro magnetic switch to a toggle switch. Was wondering if anyone could tell me how to do this?
which switch do you have now? (there was 4 different variations if i remember right on them). I have one in my old tool box, i think, i made years ago when we were testing different ones to fix a problem.

Last edited: