Price Check Fair offer price for ZT-XL42 mower & Compact/Deluxe 24" snowblower

Icutmetl

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Fair offer price for ZT-XL42 mower & Compact/Deluxe 24" snowblower
Hello everyone,

I will be moving very soon, and want to start out fresh with some new equipment. My new yard is a nice, flat 1/2ac and has an average driveway. I'm the type of guy that doesn't buy the lowest cost option, but can't justify the highest cost option if I can't justify owning it. I really like the Gravely ZT-XL42 for a mower and either the Ariens Compact 24" or Deluxe 24" for a snowblower.

There's a nice shop relatively close to my new home that sells both lines, among others. He doesn't have the XL in stock; only the X, so I'd imagine I would have to have to order the XL. I want to go in to visit them after I move in, and negotiate a price for both the mower and snowblower. I have a number in mind, but am wanting to know what you all would feel is realistic.

Also; am I nuts for wanting a 42" zero-turn for a 1/2ac lawn? I push mow a 1/4ac now, which takes me about an hour depending on conditions. I know there are 34"s available, but I don't like how light the ZT34 looks, or how expensive the Compact Pro 34 is.

Thanks!