Mower News Rumor has it....

War Eagle

Threads
For whatever rumors are worth, rumor has it that Scag will have "something new" for 2018, but they haven't even told their dealers exactly what it is yet. Any insider knowledge or wild guesses out there?

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
For whatever rumors are worth, rumor has it that Scag will have "something new" for 2018, but they haven't even told their dealers exactly what it is yet. Any insider knowledge or wild guesses out there?

I don't know but I might need to buy atleast one more mower next year and would love to know what it is.

Steve0853

Threads
Complete guess, but I wouldn't be surprised to see them introduce a side by side.......something like the John Deere Gator.

War Eagle

Threads
Complete guess, but I wouldn't be surprised to see them introduce a side by side.......something like the John Deere Gator.
Now THAT'S thinking outside the cutter deck! I like it! :thumbsup:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

I read elsewhere on this forum, a fella is trying to find the info on a 37HP EFI engine equipped Tiger II , In MY opinion, If it hasn't been tested out in the public arena, AVOID it, and I think Mowers really don't need EFI, just another item that the dealers ( and the AVERAGE owner ) have NOT gained sufficient knowledge of, as of yet ! I wouldn't get all wound-up over that "newbie" . ..