Budman1

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi everyone I'm a new member, my name is Bud i'm 76 years old and I'm from Rhinelander, Wisconsin. I was looking for some answers about my Aries zero turn when I found this site. I knew I wouldn't have to go any further to find to any answers about lawn mowers. I bought a new Aries Zoom 50 with a 25hp Kohler here in Rhinelander in 2011, I never had any problems with it, the only thing I've ever done was change the oil & filter, air filter and sharped the blades. I was cutting the grass about 6 weeks ago, I cut a little over acre and about 2 or 3 times a year cut another acre in the back to keep it down. I was cutting in the front of the house when all of a sudden the mower did a nose dive and the deck did a little excavating. Before i got off I knew I had more then a little problem. The front axel broke loose were it was welded to the frame on each side. When I got in the garage and jacked it up and looked how it was welded, I wondered how it lasted for 6 years. I called the dealer he said the frame is fully covered for 2 years, with just a partial warrant up to 5 years, and nothing after that. My next post i'll send some pictures of the broken axel and some pictures of my new zero turn.
Bud

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
:welcome:

Welcome to the forum!

I'm going to move this thread over to our Ariens section.