JD seems like the only photo they show for parts replacement is a DEER you can't Eat

chops

Threads
  • / JD seems like the only photo they show for parts replacement is a DEER you can't Eat
Not sure if it's only on my tractor but looking up part # LVA 19594 and LVA 19114 I'm only getting a deer photo on every parts replacement website. Just like to see some pics so I can make sure it is what I need . Just wondering if this is common of JD or perhaps just my luck

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
  • / JD seems like the only photo they show for parts replacement is a DEER you can't Eat
Please post tractor model number and name of the part you are looking for. Should not be hard to find with this info.

chops

Threads
part # LVA 19594 and LVA 19114........ 1025R IS THE TRACTOR SUB COMPACT TRACTOR .I have found replacement parts just not a photo that shows the part and number together I hate to order something and it end up being wrong. its the seat and the seat suspension

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Sir, I know I am not the brightest crayon in the box, but how am I to know what part photo you want if you don't tell me the part name. There are a million part numbers out the and I can't just say this is the part you need if you only give me numbers. Think about it, are you really helping us.

chops

Threads
part # LVA 19594 and LVA 19114........ 1025R IS THE TRACTOR SUB COMPACT TRACTOR .I have found replacement parts just not a photo that shows the part and number together I hate to order something and it end up being wrong. its the seat and the seat suspension

Rivets I have given you the part number also the name of the parts Perhaps it does not show up on your post don't know what more I can give ya

chops

Threads
Go to http://jdpc.deere.com/jdpc/servlet/com.deere.u90490.partscatalog.view.servlets.HomePageServlet_Alt
And type in your model number then select the assembly your are looking at.
That should bring up the IPL and in many cases the image in the drawing is the only one available

Thanks for the info Bertsmobile1 I see where you mentioned (in many cases the image in the drawing is the only one available) . I believe your right .I only hope The people who sell the parts have the correct parts number . I'm sure JD will be correct but not to sure with people who may sell on ebay or Amazon or other parts stores Thank You for your time Bertsmobile1 and Thank You also Rivets ....JD SEEMS TO BE CAMARA SHY with their photo's

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Please show me part names in your posts. Something like part number XXX, has part name Kplow. Don't try to call me out when nothing is there.

chops

Threads
Please show me part names in your posts. Something like part number XXX, has part name Kplow. Don't try to call me out when nothing is there.

NO disrespect SIR but the parts name is listed in my post I CALL NO ONE OUT like I mentioned in a previous post it may not be showing up for you beside I also THANKED yOU
AND Bestmobile1 In my reply to bestmobile1 post .

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I must be blind, because I have read your posts and can't find any name. If you can't post them again I can't help you. We can get photos if we know what we are looking for. Can some else see what I can't.