JD seems like the only photo they show for parts replacement is a DEER you can't Eat

Threads
  • / JD seems like the only photo they show for parts replacement is a DEER you can't Eat
The info is in post #1 and #3 Also the model of the tractor is in post #3. I have found the parts for him at a whopping 476.00 Wow that is expensive..................

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
  • / JD seems like the only photo they show for parts replacement is a DEER you can't Eat
I think Chops had found the part but wanted to see an image of the part rather than just the part No and the price and at those prices I can understand why.

As for you Chops.
Unless the dealer wants to take a photo themselves a lot of suppliers do not have images of individual parts or do not allow any one to show them on the web.
Stihl & Honda are the same, I am currently shopping for a new No 1 head for a GX 670 but none of the Honda dealers show the head which makes it hard to determine if the head is complete, bare , has guides & seats fitted etc.

chops

Threads
I think Chops had found the part but wanted to see an image of the part rather than just the part No and the price and at those prices I can understand why.

As for you Chops.
Unless the dealer wants to take a photo themselves a lot of suppliers do not have images of individual parts or do not allow any one to show them on the web.
Stihl & Honda are the same, I am currently shopping for a new No 1 head for a GX 670 but none of the Honda dealers show the head which makes it hard to determine if the head is complete, bare , has guides & seats fitted etc.

Bingo you hit the nail on the head looking for cheaper parts but will not allow me to see pics to make sure it is the correct part but I have a remedy for this problem I'm just gonna end up welding the seat down and the heck with the fancy swivel seat that aint worth the money. I like the tractor but the seat suspension is a bad engineering flaw. Wonder if anyone else has had problems with the seat suspension ? Thanks fella's for your time and info. I have an idear for you Bertsmobile1 perhaps you can go to your local Honda dealer in person and ask for a blow up illustration of what you need and have them give you a printout they have no problem taking your money the least they can do is give ya a print out ! Good Luck !!! Bertsmobile1

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Bingo you hit the nail on the head looking for cheaper parts but will not allow me to see pics to make sure it is the correct part but I have a remedy for this problem I'm just gonna end up welding the seat down and the heck with the fancy swivel seat that aint worth the money. I like the tractor but the seat suspension is a bad engineering flaw. Wonder if anyone else has had problems with the seat suspension ? Thanks fella's for your time and info. I have an idear for you Bertsmobile1 perhaps you can go to your local Honda dealer in person and ask for a blow up illustration of what you need and have them give you a printout they have no problem taking your money the least they can do is give ya a print out ! Good Luck !!! Bertsmobile1

I know what they look like. I have the real thing in front of me but down here a head is $ 560 ( AUS ) so like your good self I am looking for aftermarket or discount OEM parts.

chops

Threads
I know what they look like. I have the real thing in front of me but down here a head is $ 560 ( AUS ) so like your good self I am looking for aftermarket or discount OEM parts.
I feel your pain your exactly right ! The best part is their customer reps and so called tecs can only read out what's on the computer if it's not on the computer they have no answers for ya. I have found some great help on this forum and learned a bit in the process. I just hate the fact that these greedy dealers can't help you out after purchasing their product and will not even share Pics. I have had some techs when asked what was the model number of their engine they were trying to sell me tell me they could not give out that information ????????? Crazy

Threads
Bert those heads are about 360. over here

chops

Threads
Bert those heads are about 360. over here
That be an idea for bertmobile1 have someone purchase here in the states and ship it over not sure of the cost to ship but even if it saves ya $100, bucks that's a plus !

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
360 US is 480 AUS + 100 shipping +10% GST + outrageous delivery fee which is why I am looking for bare heads which Honda do not sell down here.
Believe you me , I spend more with USA retailers than I do with my local wholesalers

Threads
That head can be shipped to you for about 40 USD from me.

Or cheaper....

Threads
I have shipped to Perth for 25 USD