Kohler 7000 KT735 loses power

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
Good to know. Guess that one goes to customer service and PR by the dealer. Two months to diagnose and replace a needle and seat seems reasonable. In retrospect, I think I'm frustrated with my dealer. The counter people have an attitude and the owner seems irritated if say anything to him. Couple that with lacking a sense of urgency ( and no communication ) sets the tone. I'm recently retired, sold the business etc. My company won numerous national awards. This just goes hard against the way I know a business should be run and I'm on the receiving end.

I waited on a $2.37 belt guide for a customers lawnmower that was backordered from November to March, and had to be present for the mower to work properly. I just called one of my companies that I do warranty for because I haven't been paid on a warranty claim they factory approved and filed back in August, They have screwed up the paperwork 3 times now.

Own Goal

Threads
I just posted this over in the Scag forum also. But....got my mower back, dealer installed a new carb, 88.3 total hours. Mowed half the yard and started back fire and sputter. Inside the air cleaner was wet, oil level way too high and smelled like gasoline. I'm looking for a dealer in DFW area that can actually diagnose and fix a Kohler KT725-3027. My dealer will never see me again except to send them a few pictures.

Own Goal

Threads
Through my new dealer I contacted area factory rep. Just dropped my Scag off. I'm thinking now about 100% of my problems was who I chose as my dealer. I won't slam them on here but I will post positives for my new guys when I get my mower back.

Own Goal

Threads
My new dealer diagnosed and repaired in 24 hours.
Problem was a ruptured diaphragm in the fuel pump. Gasoline was dumping into the rocker arm cover on that cylinder then ran into the crank.
The good guy go to dealer: Foreman's in North Richland Hills, Tx. Wish I had bought the Scag and all the Stihl stuff from them instead of the guys here in town. Those guys will never see me again unless I go by and share the solution with them. I'm sure they could care less.