Got any arial drone footage

MichaelKay

Forum Newbie
Threads
Got any arial drone footage? We started a new forum over a tictacdrone.com and if you'd like to post any footage you've taken of properties feel free to post them their. You can also post up problems with your drone or list it in our classifieds section.

Greenfinger

Forum Newbie
Threads
I will be over to check that forum out in a minute! I don't have a drone or any footage but I do love them and would love to see some footage.

upupandaway

Threads
Pretty cool. My realtor got arial pics of my house to post in the mls.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
The only drone footage I would like to see is a burst of No 5 pellets just before they turned them into trash.
Way too many brain dead morons on the end of the controls.
We just got some 12 y/o charged with cruelty as they thought it was funny to dive the cows forcing them to run ragged around the paddocks.
RSPCA is pushing for 5 years of community service ( working at the pound )
Landlord has shot down a couple over the farm.
The poultry farm down the road has Killer drones to down anyone who overflies his sheds and he gets one or two "eco warriors" a month.
Down here you have to ask for permission to overfly some one else's property.
A good tool in the hands of a responsible adult but most seem to be in the hands of fanitical idiot moron bast**ds who should have the drone inserted somewhere that will give them the biggest thrill & the least nutritional benefit.

cpurvis

Lawn Addict
Threads
There are minimum altitudes at which you can overfly private (or public, for that matter) property in an aircraft unless you have a legitimate reason, such as crop dusting, TO & landing, etc. I believe that altitude is 1,000 ft AGL.

Should be no different for drones.

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
The only drone footage I would like to see is a burst of No 5 pellets just before they turned them into trash.
Way too many brain dead morons on the end of the controls.
We just got some 12 y/o charged with cruelty as they thought it was funny to dive the cows forcing them to run ragged around the paddocks.
RSPCA is pushing for 5 years of community service ( working at the pound )
Landlord has shot down a couple over the farm.
The poultry farm down the road has Killer drones to down anyone who overflies his sheds and he gets one or two "eco warriors" a month.
Down here you have to ask for permission to overfly some one else's property.
A good tool in the hands of a responsible adult but most seem to be in the hands of fanitical idiot moron bast**ds who should have the drone inserted somewhere that will give them the biggest thrill & the least nutritional benefit.

This must be a Australia thing, because our young people here in the USA don't do shenanigans like that :thumbsup:

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
This must be a Australia thing, because our young people here in the USA don't do shenanigans like that :thumbsup:

Well you know we are all the decendants of Pommie criminal and Irish dissiants :laughing:
Lots of problems with perverts filming people naked particularly in high rise where no one should be able to see through the windows.
Then the clowns flying them on the side of a road, concentrating on what they are filming and allowing the drone to fly low enough to be struck by the street traffic they were not watching.
Several people have been injured by drones being flown over crowds falling out of the sky .
And then there are a mallisous bast**ds ( PETA) who use them to film farmers in order to prove their illfounded ideas about cruelity because of their uneducated beliefs about the proper handleing of farm animals.
The last couple of duck seasons similar clowns overflew the flocks breaking them up to prevent the hunters from shooting them.

Drones are a wonderful tool.
The local electrical authority use them to inspect the wires and insulators.
real Estate agents use the to take images of the views you can not actually see in order to inflate property prices.
Plumbers use them to inspect down pipes & guttering.

but owners most seem to be fools with little to no idea how civilized people behave

Last edited:

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
I have some drone footage posted on youtube. I have a Chroma Drone but have not had time to fly it much lately.

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
I have some drone footage posted on youtube. I have a Chroma Drone but have not had time to fly it much lately.

I hope you aren't one of them hooligans that berts is talking about :laughing: