Snapper quiet rider model 289707 electric problem

Giorgiofc

Forum Newbie
Threads
Good morning,
In my snapper 12.5 hp there is a white wire in the battery housing under the seat not connected to anything...I can't find an electric scheme in the internet...could someone help me?
Thanks
Giorgio

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
What does not work ?
At a guess it will most likely be the seat switch disconnected because some ape saw a monkey do it on face book so it must prove you are smarter than the other chimps.

Giorgiofc

Forum Newbie
Threads
What does not work ?
At a guess it will most likely be the seat switch disconnected because some ape saw a monkey do it on face book so it must prove you are smarter than the other chimps.

The seat switch is ok.....only the "tac" in the solenoid and the engine don't try to start...

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
:welcome:
pardon my ignorace Giorgio hello.

Now what exactly is happening with your mower when you try to start it ?
What tools do you have to work with ?
Measure the voltage between the white wire and the - terminal on the battery , switch off, switch on on and switch in start position.
Do the same between the + terminal on the battery and the white wire.
This will tell us if it is a kill wire or a start wire and from that we can work out where it should go.

helomech

Threads
It could be just a extra wire. They make the wire harness to fit many different options. If you don't have certain options than there will be wires that don't go anywhere.