HI from oHIo

Moe Fun

Forum Newbie
Threads
New member here. I've pushed a mower for over 55 years, but the old hip joints are worn out and painful now. With my wife’s encouragement, we had a 48" SCAG Liberty Z delivered yesterday. I’ve put 2.2 hours on it so far, familiarizing without the blades yesterday and mowing today. Love it! I’m pretty satisfied with all our equipment, but the leaf blower cord has got to go. I’m considering an Echo PB-250LN when it goes on sale in September. Lawn care is a pretty nice diversion in retirement.

primerbulb120

Threads
I'd recommend the Husqvarna 125B if you're looking for a good handheld blower. Mine has about 2 seasons of commercial use and it's working great. Getting ready to replace it with a 570BTS backpack. :thumbsup:

Homer1

Threads
Welcome to the forums. Congrats on the Scag. Get ready for years of worry free operation. Mine is about 3 years old now, not a single issue yet, so you made a wise choice there!

As for the blower, can't speak for the Echo, but I do have a Hitachi handheld blower. I only use it around the house, but I use it every week and have without issue. The price and reviews were right for me, so I went with it. Can't say I am ashamed of that purchase yet. Here's a link on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/Hitachi-RB24EAP-2-Cycle-Handheld-Compliant/dp/B003VYC31Q

I will say that Echo makes a great product.

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
:welcome:

Congrats on your new zero turn :smile: