Repairs Husqvarna Rider loss of power problem

Jeppaa

Forum Newbie
Threads
Dear All and greetings from Finland!

I turned to you because here we don't have a forum like this. I'm hoping to find a solution to my problem.

My machine is model year 2005 Husqvarna Rider Proflex 21 AWD. It has a hydrostatic AWD system. This all begun when I noticed oil leaking from front differential. The shell of differential was worn out from where the drive shaft comes out. I replaced the shell of front differential with used parts which were in better condition and also replaced all seals. I noticed that there were some small metal chips in the oil and though I should open the rear differential too. In the meantime I mowed the lawn once and the whole machine halted. It turned out that the pressure bearing in the pump had broken. So, I opened the pump and it was in bad condition so I ordered a new one. I also opened up the rear differential which also had a bearing in bad condition but not yet broken. I searched and found used but again in a good condition, a new rear differential. I swapped the insides and also refurbished the hydromotor unit inside the differential. Now I have everything new / refurbished but the machine is not working. It has a total loss of power when driving forward. I have no problems what so ever when trying reverse. Big hills and even with trailer, no problem while reversing but forward, no power. Motor keeps running well so the problem is in the hydraulics. I have a video clip I uploaded to Youtube which I hope will help. Even the rotation speeds of the front and rear differentials have been calibrated with laser.

I can't post a link but you'll find the video from youtube with search words: husqvarna rider proflex problem (it will be on Tuure's Channel)

Many Thanks!