2 CYCLE OIL

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Marketing hype!! Give me real info or nothing. I thought you knew better than this.:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Marketing hype!! Give me real info or nothing. I thought you knew better than this.:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Well Chuck, I've been using this Opti-2 in all my 2 cycles for over 20 years now, I've got a 28 year old Maruyama brushcutter, and a 24 year old Shindaiwa weed whip, a 20 year old Shindaiwa stick-edger, a 17 year old Echo Back-Pack Blower, and a 7 year old Stihl FS-90 weed whip ALL running with this synthetic oil, I first learned about it at a Go-Kart track we used to race at. Was watchin one of the top dogs mixing his fuel one day, asked why he was using so little oil in his mix, after we had a lengthy discussion, he let me try some in my MAC-20 powered cart, had to lean out the carb after a few laps (leaning out the carb is the quickest way to send a 2 cycle to its grave, but he assured me IF I mixed the fuel as he showed me, ( I use a 1oz. "medicine-cup" the kind you get in the hospital at 3:00 in the morning and a 1 gallon container to mix it up) I would see NO-PROBLEMS And to this day all my equipment runs like new, NEVER any smoke, ( the mufflers are clean, the ports are clean and the piston and cylinder clean as well ( I get to use a friends Bore-Scope every so often,) and each engine screams like hell when ya wind em up !! Did you take notice that almost all NEW car manufacturers ship their cars filled with and recommend using the synthetic..?? Opti has been in biz over 30+ years, if it was a B/S company it would have gone under long ago !! No-one ( ceptin me ) is gonna shove a gun up your Hershey-Highway and force you to use it, so you jus keep suckin in that smoke from your "conventional oil"
and dont forget to DE-Carbonize your 2 cycles that are beggin to breathe !! ..:laughing: ..:laughing: