New guy with a cast on his foot

hussler1

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have 2 acres of mowing with a creek at the very back that I like to keep cleaned up and looking nice.I enjoy a creek in my yard and the critters that a creek attracts. To keep my yard looking nice I have Stihl and Craftsman chainsaws, Echo,Craftsman and Weed Eater leaf blowers and weed wackers,a Honda push mower,a John Deere L130 tractor and a Kubota ZG23 zero turn mower. July 11th I had 5 bones fused together surgically in my right foot and I have been nonweightbearing on that foot since then and I have another 6 weeks to go. So many really nice things and I can`t use a single one of them! Luckily,my wife has stepped up and does a very good job of taking care of our property. She makes it look nice and she does it "Safety First".

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
I have 2 acres of mowing with a creek at the very back that I like to keep cleaned up and looking nice.I enjoy a creek in my yard and the critters that a creek attracts. To keep my yard looking nice I have Stihl and Craftsman chainsaws, Echo,Craftsman and Weed Eater leaf blowers and weed wackers,a Honda push mower,a John Deere L130 tractor and a Kubota ZG23 zero turn mower. July 11th I had 5 bones fused together surgically in my right foot and I have been nonweightbearing on that foot since then and I have another 6 weeks to go. So many really nice things and I can`t use a single one of them! Luckily,my wife has stepped up and does a very good job of taking care of our property. She makes it look nice and she does it "Safety First".

AHHHhh the wifey is filling in, that's good, IF she's doing a nice job of it, YOU might want to "talk" to your Dr. about telling the wife that you should really stay off that foot for at LEAST a year or two, just to be sure it heals properly, and you've recuperated 100% , maybe even three years !! ... :laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
:welcome:

Welcome to the forum!

I hope your foot mends quickly :smile: