Husqvarna 125B Blower won't run

allinarush

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have put a brand new carb on it. I have tested the fire and cleaned the plug. I have put gas in the head and cranked on it until I was blue in the face. Compression seems to be good. It is not that old either. I did get it to run for a few brief seconds at one point. Not sure what else I should check. Any idea what the carb settings should be?

zman111666

Threads
Initial carb settings are usually either 3/4 turn out from seated, to (and most often) 1 1/4 turn out. Pouring gas in the head probably wet the plug too much, so it wouldn't spark. Pull the plug and dry it, pull the rope several times without the plug in to dry out the cylinder. I would then pull off the muffler and check the exhaust port. Sometimes there is a lot of carbon buildup right up against the piston. Also check the muffler screen. If it's plugged up, the blower won't run. That's a good place to start. I'll check back if you need more help.

Threads
All I use for trimmers and blowers......... And Chainsaws are Huskies. I am a huge fan of them and have 14 all total.

5 are being worked on now as I type this. Those blowers are a pain sometimes.

Try this ........... Take the air filter cover off and take the filter out ETC ETC... Squirt some fuel that is mixed already in the carb opening and try to start it. If it pops and runs for a lil bit, then kills you still have a fuel issue.

Where are you at in Louisiana ?? I am in Eunice ...........

allinarush

Forum Newbie
Threads
Im in Breaux Bridge. I will try your suggestion and report back.