Need Help Deciphering A Model Number Sticker

Bwells

Threads
I purchased an Ariens riding lawn mower and I am trying to figure out the sticker.

First, in the upper right is a serial number where the first six digits are 120709. Could this by chance be the year of manufacture such as 12/07/2009?
Second, upper left has a box labeled product # and maintenance level all underlined with model. That is not the model number but what is it, and what is a maintenance level?
Third, lower middle has the actual model number but also includes /a175BG42, could this be the transaxle model number?

Thanks for any help.

Attachments

• model1.jpg
    model1.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 6

chops

Threads
I purchased an Ariens riding lawn mower and I am trying to figure out the sticker.

First, in the upper right is a serial number where the first six digits are 120709. Could this by chance be the year of manufacture such as 12/07/2009?
Second, upper left has a box labeled product # and maintenance level all underlined with model. That is not the model number but what is it, and what is a maintenance level?
Third, lower middle has the actual model number but also includes /a175BG42, could this be the transaxle model number?

Thanks for any help.
I know there is people on here that can answer your questions . I could only suggest to call Ariens and give them the serial # I would think they would be able to help answer your questions. I'm sure someone on this forum will know the answers. I'm limited to my experience but I'm sure someone in here can help you if not you got my back up plan good luck

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Thanks for any help.

Transaxle info. is USUALLY found on the transaxle itself, since mower mfg's don't build the trans, they buy elsewhere, ie. Peerless, Hydro-Gear, Tuff-Torq, Dana-Spicer, etc.