Special shout out to ILENGINE+ Mr.BOUDREAUX

chops

Threads
Posting this thread to give a special Thank You too these 2 men . Theses guys were genuinely concerned about helping me resolve this problem and never giving up on me until I had the right information . I can only hope I can help others with my experiences with working on engines .
Something I thought would be a simply engine swap turned into a 2year search complicated by the wrong model and type # being put on my engine. Thinking I could just order a new engine without knowing this fact resulted in a lot of grief for myself and all the parts reps I had spoken with over the phone. Finally realizing I could not do this on my own (which I always try to do) I joined this group to seek help.

Mr. BOUDREAUX + and Mr. ILENGINE came to the rescue and went above and beyond to help me out on a confusing problem. One posting video's and giving me options on different engines along with what to look for. The other saving me time on getting me specs and referencing replacement engines and realizing I had wrong model number on my blower housing for my engine. Both showing me how to measure shafts for engine replacements on and off mounted equipment (eg. power washers, lawnmowers, log splitters).
I truly Respect these 2 men and if you ever have these guys post on your thread you are in good hands.

I'm posting this thread for anyone else who wants to give special thanks to those who have helped them ! :thumbsup:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Posting this thread to give a special Thank You too these 2 men . Theses guys were genuinely concerned about helping me resolve this problem and never giving up on me until I had the right information . I can only hope I can help others with my experiences with working on engines .
Something I thought would be a simply engine swap turned into a 2year search complicated by the wrong model and type # being put on my engine. Thinking I could just order a new engine without knowing this fact resulted in a lot of grief for myself and all the parts reps I had spoken with over the phone. Finally realizing I could not do this on my own (which I always try to do) I joined this group to seek help.

Mr. BOUDREAUX + and Mr. ILENGINE came to the rescue and went above and beyond to help me out on a confusing problem. One posting video's and giving me options on different engines along with what to look for. The other saving me time on getting me specs and referencing replacement engines and realizing I had wrong model number on my blower housing for my engine. Both showing me how to measure shafts for engine replacements on and off mounted equipment (eg. power washers, lawnmowers, log splitters).
I truly Respect these 2 men and if you ever have these guys post on your thread you are in good hands.

I'm posting this thread for anyone else who wants to give special thanks to those who have helped them ! :thumbsup:

It's always nice to know your efforts are appreciated, kudo's to these gentlemen AND you too sir !

chops

Threads
It's always nice to know your efforts are appreciated, kudo's to these gentlemen AND you too sir !
Thanks Boobala I really did appreciate what these guys done for me not even some of the tech supports I spoke with on the phone could answer some of the questions that needed to be answered in order to resolve the problem.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Keep visiting, and keep us up-dated !!