Want to buy snapper high vac

Bubbles dad

Forum Newbie
Threads
Greetings, my Honda wont pull backwards, has been to 2 different shops, only 4 months old-Iam over it.
Who has a Hi vac for sale, Iam not sure what model or year is the best,I have a lot of St.Augustine that is deep so I need a good durable mower and Snapper was the holy grail when I was a kid.
Iam in southern California can pay for shipping to get a really good mower sent out.All the craigslist equipment is wayyy worn out or sold the first day.
Thanks for any advice

Ronbill

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello,

I have the Snapper mower you are looking for.

It's a Snapper Commercial CP215518HV. I found it at a garage sale here in Las Vegas. The person I bought it from said he purchased it about 5 years ago and only used it for his 25'x20' lawn. He guessed it had about 75 hours on it. He replaced his grass with artificial turf and it just sat in his garage. I bought it for $500 and used it a handful of times. We recently moved into a new home without grass.

This mower sells today online for $929.00. I would let it go for $450 if we meet half way or $400 if you pick up here in Las Vegas. My name is Ron and my number is (702)499-5944. Give me a call anytime. Thank you.

Bubbles dad

Forum Newbie
Threads
Do you possibly have any pictures/videos of the mowing running,
Thanks

Ronbill

Forum Newbie
Threads
I will give post some pics tomorrow morning. Thank you for your interest. Ron