Kawasaki fb460v

mpicard63

Forum Newbie
Threads
HELP! I have a walk behind mower and I can't start it.Its a Kawasaki fb460v. This is what I have done: New fuel, new fuel hoses, new fuel filter, new carburator, new spark plug, checked for spark its good, removed the fly wheel to check if the timing move, its good and the shear wedge is good, removed the head to check if the valves were stuck and they are ok. i tried putting a little gas in the cylinder and nothing. I just ran out of options I don't know what to do next?

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
The basics are fuel , compression & spark.
If you have all 3 happening at the right time it will go bang.
Usually even an engine with very bad ring will generally at least pop & splutter with starting fluid.

Is the plug wet ?
If you put your hand over the air intake and pull the cord ( helps if you are double jointed ) and your hand should be sucked hard on to the carb

mpicard63

Forum Newbie
Threads
The basics are fuel , compression & spark.
If you have all 3 happening at the right time it will go bang.
Usually even an engine with very bad ring will generally at least pop & splutter with starting fluid.

Is the plug wet ?
If you put your hand over the air intake and pull the cord ( helps if you are double jointed ) and your hand should be sucked hard on to the carb

Thanks for the help I gave up and brought the mower to a professional. We'll see what he says