BillyG6 mini Bio..

BillyG6

Forum Newbie
Threads
I am very happy to be a member of your forum... I am 70 years old, Legally Blind, U.S.Navy, Vietnam Era Vet....I am married, live out in the sticks on my small farm...We mow 8 acres every 7 days year round.... Spring and summer it is grass, Fall and Winter it is leaves...I take pride in my 3/4 acre garden, which I grow year round...I maintain this garden with a 1978 Troy Bilt Horse, which I bought for my day in 78. I have completely reconditioned it and it is really a dream machine. I also use a Troy Bilt Pony 1990's model, that I have completely gone thru....I maintain all of my own equipment, Tractor(Kubota L3901) Cub Cadet 2008 LT1050 Lawn tractor, 2017 Cub Cadet ZTR 54 FAb. Husqvarna Chain saws(14" and 20")Ryobi string trimmers, and other things to numerous to talk about.
I began mowing and tinkering with anything with an engine since I was 10 years old...When I had to retire in 1999 due to vision loss, I had my dad's hand me down John Deer LX172, 14 hp Kawasaki. and shortly bought a Troy Bilt 22-46, Briggs powered. Used it until late 2008. I bought my Cub Cadet LT1050... Thru the years since I retired, I rounded up Riding Mowers from people who had upgraded and the old machines were just in the way, taking up space. I put these in running condition and gave them as gifts to old or disabled people who needed but couldn't afford a good rider....I am a consultant on some other fix-it forums, and have helped many folks with problems with their lawn and garden equipment....

adal

Threads
A very warm welcome to the forum from a wet uk :thumbsup:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
I am very happy to be a member of your forum... I am 70 years old, Legally Blind, U.S.Navy, Vietnam Era Vet....I am married, live out in the sticks on my small farm...We mow 8 acres every 7 days year round.... Spring and summer it is grass, Fall and Winter it is leaves...I take pride in my 3/4 acre garden, which I grow year round...I maintain this garden with a 1978 Troy Bilt Horse, which I bought for my day in 78. I have completely reconditioned it and it is really a dream machine. I also use a Troy Bilt Pony 1990's model, that I have completely gone thru....I maintain all of my own equipment, Tractor(Kubota L3901) Cub Cadet 2008 LT1050 Lawn tractor, 2017 Cub Cadet ZTR 54 FAb. Husqvarna Chain saws(14" and 20")Ryobi string trimmers, and other things to numerous to talk about.
I began mowing and tinkering with anything with an engine since I was 10 years old...When I had to retire in 1999 due to vision loss, I had my dad's hand me down John Deer LX172, 14 hp Kawasaki. and shortly bought a Troy Bilt 22-46, Briggs powered. Used it until late 2008. I bought my Cub Cadet LT1050... Thru the years since I retired, I rounded up Riding Mowers from people who had upgraded and the old machines were just in the way, taking up space. I put these in running condition and gave them as gifts to old or disabled people who needed but couldn't afford a good rider....I am a consultant on some other fix-it forums, and have helped many folks with problems with their lawn and garden equipment....

From one vet to another,.. Thank You for YOUR service, AND WELCOME to the site, hoping you enjoy !! ..Boobala

:welcome:

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads

We can only be honoured to have you in our number.
A man who has served his country and now serves it people can only be respected & appreciated

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads

Happy to have you among us!