Looking for a replacement engine

Threads
Great now you know what you need. But you cant measure like that with a engine on a mower. LOL.

Now all you gotta do is shop for the cheapest mower you can find with a 6.75 HP engine.

IL Engine I had a pressure washer come in last week. I changed the mag on it. It has the same exact flywheel as a mower does. So I don't think chops has to worry about that going on his splitter. Same application IMHO.

chops

Threads
IMG_20170813_134929.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20170813_134929.jpg
    IMG_20170813_134929.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 4

chops

Threads
Great now you know what you need. But you cant measure like that with a engine on a mower. LOL.

Now all you gotta do is shop for the cheapest mower you can find with a 6.75 HP engine.

IL Engine I had a pressure washer come in last week. I changed the mag on it. It has the same exact flywheel as a mower does. So I don't think chops has to worry about that going on his splitter. Same application IMHO.

I was gonna ask about the flywheel glad you brought that up BOUDREAUX

Threads
Yes we can see the pic. Measuring from the mount ring to the end of the shaft.

The heavy flywheel IL engine is speaking about is mostly for engines that don't have a blade on them. That 21 or 22 inch blade on a mower is helping out the flywheel when you pull the rope to start it.

chops

Threads
Yes we can see the pic. Measuring from the mount ring to the end of the shaft.

The heavy flywheel IL engine is speaking about is mostly for engines that don't have a blade on them. That 21 or 22 inch blade on a mower is helping out the flywheel when you pull the rope to start it.
With that in mind BOUDREAUX IM thinking that was not original motor that came with splitter

Threads
Probably not but we don't know that do we .............

Someone might have done some welding on there also to move the pump.. I am gonna send you a pm on here so check that..........