Still pole saw

Redfish1

Forum Newbie
Threads
Was getting late and wanted to cut the last limb of the day....when I cut it, it came back and pinched the bar. This was about 11feet up in the tree. So I moved the limb around and thought I could get it out by jerking on it...well.... The pole saw separated and I need to know the easiest way to put the two halves together again. Has anyone did this before .... Been walking around kicking myself in the buttocks....and getting quite sore....:mad:
Thanks in advance..!!!

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Was getting late and wanted to cut the last limb of the day....when I cut it, it came back and pinched the bar. This was about 11feet up in the tree. So I moved the limb around and thought I could get it out by jerking on it...well.... The pole saw separated and I need to know the easiest way to put the two halves together again. Has anyone did this before .... Been walking around kicking myself in the buttocks....and getting quite sore....:mad:
Thanks in advance..!!!

NOT enough info. , did the bar-chain/oiler assy. come off .. ?? .. did the saw have an extension piece and THAT separated..?? ..or did the engine assy come off the main pole ..?? PICS would best help us to help YOU !!