Intro

mwshaw

Forum Newbie
Threads
Back in the dark ages without safety designs, I worked as a small engine mechanic my last two years of high school and a couple of years in college. I worked on everything from old David Bradley Chainsaws to concrete vibrators with the concrete setting up on them since they didn't try to see if it would run before they poured. Worked as Auto mechanic for 20 years and then appliance tech for 20 more years and now retired. I have always liked big mowers and had an original Snapper turtle mower (no wheels just a roller to propel it and skid plate to keep from scalping) to now using gravely mowers for most of the last 40 years. I have a 52 model L7.6 a later model 8 hp Kohler walk behind and my mower I mow with is a Hydraulic drive 48" walk behind with riding sulky adapted to it. The L mower I adapted several attachments to it that Gravely never did and used it for a mini-bobcat type of earth moving until I got a real Bobcat. Looking right now at a zero turn new gravely to make it a little easier to mow my hills than having to walk half and ride the sulky on half.

Doug67301

Threads
Welcome to the Lawn World forum. I'm new myself. I have a new Gravely 60'' and a older 54'' Grasshopper, so far very happy with the Gravely! There are many good ZTR's out there to choose from. :thumbsup:

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
:welcome:

Welcome to the forum. Happy to have you here!