not sure

spott

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello, I'm new to the site and have an issue with a craftsman zts 6000 zero turn 52" deck. my problem is when I get ready to moew I engage the pto and everything is fine but as soon as I get into the yard the blades tend to slow down and stop until I get back to a place where the blades can spin freely again can anyone help?

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
:welcome:

Welcome to the forum!

I'm going to move this thread over to the Craftsman section to see if we can find you an answer.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
I would suspect a deck belt is slipping or worn, or possibly the "clutch" is .

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
As the doctor said to the man with an axe hanging out of his head, when did you first notice something was wrong ?

Has this suddenly started to happen ?
Is this a new mower to you ?
just before started to happen ?

spott

Forum Newbie
Threads
thanks everyone for the suggestions on my issue. ive got it fixed but now I have another issue. the problem was the spindles needed to b greased and blades sharpend , but now it wont start. started it up after getting my deck back together and it was running rough. pulled it out of the garage and was fixing to start mowing but it died. so checked fuel filter it had trash in it so I replaced it pulled the spark plugs and they smelled like fuel and were wet and jet black but not wet with oil but appeared to b fuel. so I put two new plugs in it and decided to go ahead and replace air filter to. it stared up and still ran rough but didn't die . I went to my field and mowed about half acre and it started acting like it wanted to die so I brought it back to the garage ideled it down fixing to shut it off but it died and would not start back up. any suggestions??

spott

Forum Newbie
Threads
any easy to clean it or do I have to take it off?? I was also thinking maybe it was the coil what you think??

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Cleaning the outside makes it look nice but does nothing for it working. It has to be removed and cleaned from the inside out. Blow out all the little passages ways and make sure all of them are clean. It is not hard to do but patients and a good camera to take pictures so you can put it back together are a necessity.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Cleaning the outside makes it look nice but does nothing for it working. It has to be removed and cleaned from the inside out. Blow out all the little passages ways and make sure all of them are clean. It is not hard to do but patients and a good camera to take pictures so you can put it back together are a necessity.

Step by step instructions here http://outdoorpowerinfo.com/