03 grasshopper 720k final drives whining

Tbone0420

Forum Newbie
Threads
How do i identify what final drives are in my 720k? I fewl like they whining excessively loud and i want to service thwm but i cant service something i know nothing about. Do they all take the same gear oil? I would assume so but i want to make sure. I am having trouble finding any real information on that year make and model.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
There will be a sticker on the drive its self. They use either hydro oil or motor oil. I believe your uses hydro oil. Call a Grasshopper dealer and ask what it uses. They may need your serial number so have it handy.

Reubenjet

Threads
How do i identify what final drives are in my 720k? I fewl like they whining excessively loud and i want to service thwm but i cant service something i know nothing about. Do they all take the same gear oil? I would assume so but i want to make sure. I am having trouble finding any real information on that year make and model.
That mower should have the Gemini transmission. They all take the GH brand Hrdro-Max Fluid. Attached is a chart with interval and amounts...