Husqvarna cross reference number model

turbofiat124

Threads
I've got a Sears Craftsmans lawn tractor that was made by Husqvarna. The model # is 917.289244 . What I am looking for is a service manual for this mower. I can't seem to find one when I search under the Craftsman's model number. Anybody know what the Husqvarna model number for this mower would be? Or perhaps where I could find a .pdf file for this mower to download? Thanks.

turbofiat124

Threads
I've already got that manual, I was talking about the one (service manual) that actually tells how to fix the mower. If there is one.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Craftsman do not print service manuals it defetes the purpose of having the service center.
Husqvarna Europe do have service manuals but they are only for the articulated mowers and rear engined ones made in Europe.
Never seen one for the USA models out of the AYP factory.
Come to think of it never seen any service manuals for any product coming out of the AYP factory

turbofiat124

Threads
Craftsman do not print service manuals it defetes the purpose of having the service center.
Husqvarna Europe do have service manuals but they are only for the articulated mowers and rear engined ones made in Europe.
Never seen one for the USA models out of the AYP factory.
Come to think of it never seen any service manuals for any product coming out of the AYP factory

I actually have a service manual for an MTD I downloaded from the internet.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Confused, :confused2:
Do you want a Husqvarna manual ( AYP ) or an MTD manual
Different factories and yes both make mowers for Craftsman.

turbofiat124

Threads
Husqvarna. That's who made my mower for Sears. I have a Troy Bilt which was made by MTD. I already have a repair manual for it.

I realize Sears sold different mowers made by different companies and just put their name on it. Some were made by Husqvarna, some made by MTD. I have a Craftsman's chainsaw I think was made by Poulan.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Husqvarna. That's who made my mower for Sears. I have a Troy Bilt which was made by MTD. I already have a repair manual for it.

I realize Sears sold different mowers made by different companies and just put their name on it. Some were made by Husqvarna, some made by MTD. I have a Craftsman's chainsaw I think was made by Poulan.

Poulan is owned by Husqvarna as well.