03 grasshopper 720k

Tbone0420

Forum Newbie
Threads
Just baught a 03 720k with just over 400hrs. Looks like it was taken extremely good care of but i have no maintenance records. The hydro gear looks good and clean as well as the engine oil. The machine is so clean it actually makes me a little leary. I baught it anither state and had my brother in law go pick it up for me. So i pretty much baught it sight unseen. It runs great but its slow. Ive ran grasshoppers before so i know what they are supposed to do. Ive looked all over for a free downloadable service manual and cant find one. Im here to try and learn as much as i possibly can to prevent any costly preventable repairs.
So im all ears for anything anyone would like to suggest or advise.

Thanks

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
:welcome:

Welcome to the forum!

I'm going to move this thread over to our Grasshopper section for you. :smile:

digger45

Threads
Howdy! I met a guy before with another Grasshopper 720k and he mentioned how tough it is.

Tbone0420

Forum Newbie
Threads
Howdy! I met a guy before with another Grasshopper 720k and he mentioned how tough it is.

They are built like tanks! I was going to buy a small tractor with a brush hog to take back an overgrown 2 acre part of my property but there is no need to now. I am seriously mowing down stuff that is 2-3ft tall plus briar and blackburry bushes. These things are beasts!