XHT vs Copperhead High Lift Blades for RSD 54

BoylermanCT

Threads
I have been using XHT high lift blades on my RSD 54 and have been very pleased with them. Decided I wanted to get a second set so I could swap them out and sharpen the used set when I have time, rather than having to to it immediately.

So I ordered a set of XHT blades on Amazon for $34, and it arrived today. I opened the box, and enclosed were Copperhead high lift blades. They will fit the mower fine, but I ordered XHT.

Do I return them (Amazon pays shipping) or use them? Just wondering what anyone's experience with Copperheads has been.

Datadave

Threads
What a bummer man
Sounds like some sort of mix up or could it be false advertisement?
I would at least complain about this. Amazon usually makes things right if it is their mistake.
If it is from an Amazon vendor they need to know about that also.

I just ordered s set of XHT's from E-bay, the one 577Jersey posted a link to.
They were $30.80 with free shipping for the 54" deck

Top98Percent

Threads
Complain to Amazon and get some $$ back and keep the blades. Nice reviews and comparable to XHT from what I read. Can you put them next to the XHT and see how they match up?

Here's a review on youtube that 577Jersey made some comments on:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0J8TWV-Pa0

BoylermanCT

Threads
I took the XHT blades off my mower and compared them to the new Copperheads. The Copperheads have a shallower wing, which means these are medium lift blades. They match the original blades that came with my RSD, and I was not happy with them. So the Copperheads are going back, and I will re-order and get the XHT's.

Top98Percent

Threads
That sucks. Good to know about the copperheads. I'm planning on ordering some XHT soon too.