Has anyone ever used or own a Worldlawn walk behind or zero turn?

Threads
  • / Has anyone ever used or own a Worldlawn walk behind or zero turn?
We sell them here but my personally know nothing about them & I was wondering if anyone on here has ever used or owns a Worldlawn walk behind or zero turn mower and what you guys think about them.

LandN

Threads
We sell them here but my personally know nothing about them & I was wondering if anyone on here has ever used or owns a Worldlawn walk behind or zero turn mower and what you guys think about them.

If you sell the "worldlawn" brand mowers then you should be "in the know" of their quality. but any way,i looked at them a few years back and again last year and the two dealers that i visited had pretty decent things to say .my own quick look at them is they are decent looking and well put together and seemed plenty sturdy and i liked the optional honda or briggs motor(IN THE 28" CUT AND THE 33" CUT) the prices were reasonable but the only thing that kept me from buying one is that they are not very well known and the track record of their durability is largely unknown .....yet.the handle bar height was a little too low for me.being 6'5" i had to bend over a little more than i thought i should have to. but yes they seemed like a good mower

Threads
We sell them but I dont sell them. I'm just in charge of graphic design, advertising, promotions, & Mutton's Social Networking sites. I myself have never heard of them and we just started getting them in so it was just out of my own curiosity what they were all about and how well known they were. I do appreciate the response. I was thinking about getting one but wanted some actual feed back from someone that had used or owned one.

ddbtdd

Threads
I saw their residential model at the Mower Shop and I thought it was really made for the homeowner.
Not the mower I had been looking for...